Saturday, March 24, 2018

BORED AFTER RETIREMENT IN MEXICO? NO! How Did We Ever Have Time for Jobs?

A Day in the Lives of Jon and Terry in México

     We are frequently asked, “Do you get bored living in México? What do you do all day?” It was time to try to describe why we have not experienced one day of boredom in the three years since we moved here. “A day in the lives of Jon and Terry”, after retiring in México, is anything but boring.
View From Our Yoga Class in Sayulita
      I decided to track one of our typical days with photos. When I looked at the thirty-six photos and three videos I took throughout our day, I wondered how we ever had time to hold down full-time jobs!     Our plan was to start the day with a 9:30 yoga class at Don Pedro’s palapa. What a view we would enjoy from the palapa overlooking the ocean and our village, Sayulita! Well, okay, we do have to take care of some everyday tasks on our way out the door, the typical morning routines… put the... Click HERE to continue reading.

     I invite you to SIGNUP for my "HealthyLiving and Traveling in Mexico Newsletter", published monthly with stories about our latest adventures, my recent blog articles, and news about my books.
Follow me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/AuthorTerryLTurrell/
Terry L. Turrell, Author

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,

    I have read all your books and love the realistic descriptions you have on living in Mexico. I would love to correspond with you directly to ask specific questions about your life in Sayulita as I too am thinking of retiring their. Please let me know the best way to reach you.

    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete