Monday, February 8, 2021

February 2021 Newsletter: FIGHTING COVID-19 PANDEMIC FATIGUE

What We Do While Living in México 
To Battle COVID-19 Pandemic Fatigue

     Some of you have told me that you subscribe to this blog but haven't seen much posted lately. That's because I mainly post on my "Retirement Before the Age of 59" blog now. I encourage you to subscribe to that blog (Subscribe By Email in the upper right corner) for the latest on "Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico". You can read the current post, including information on my Book Promotion this week at:
Retirement Before the Age of 59: February 2021 Newsletter: FIGHTING COVID-19 PANDEMIC FATIGUE          
     Thank you for reading my books, blogs, and newsletters. 
       Cheers,
       Terry
Terry L Turrell, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment